Foorumi | Auburn Estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standing on the other side (on)

Siirry alas

Standing on the other side (on) Empty Standing on the other side (on)

Viesti  Ellie von B. 12.10.17 20:32

Waiting for @Jonna S. #jellie

Thursday, 12.10.

That awkward conversation we had over text messages was spinning in my head. I couldn't stop thinking that Jonny must be so mad at me at the moment. I was scared I had ruined our relationship - again. Why couldn't Mikael just keep his mouth shut? Obviously he just wanted to save his own ass. Anxious and angry at myself I put on my favourite running leggings and tied my hair on a ponytail before stepping out the door to brisk autumn weather. Hopefully a high-speed jog would help me think straight.

I ran all the way to the opposite side of Kalla. The sky had started to darken and I had to turn back if I wanted to get home before it was pitch black. I felt exhausted and out of breath, so I had to walk for some time. Cold breeze whirled yellow leaves across the park and I shivered. I should have took a hoodie with me, it was now October after all.

Then I saw a familiar face standing on the other side of the park. I avoided eye contact, hoping that she wouldn't recognize me. I wasn't in a mood to talk to anyone, not to mention hugging, which was clearly Jonna's thing.
Ellie von B.
Ellie von B.
Vuokraaja

Ikä : 24
Viestien lukumäärä : 404

Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas

Standing on the other side (on) Empty Vs: Standing on the other side (on)

Viesti  Jonna S. 12.10.17 20:40

Oh. My. God. Ellie! I was surprised to see her. Last time we saw was kind of awkward. To her I mean, not to me.
"What's up blondie?" I yelled at her and I starter walking towards her. My mind was full of ideas how to mess up Ellie's opinion about Jonathan. "You are the last person I thought I see here" and just like last time, out of nowhere I hugged her.

Tallin ulkopuolinen

Ikä : 29
Viestien lukumäärä : 96

Viesti  Ellie von B. 12.10.17 21:03

And of course she had to notice me. I glanced at her annoyed. I didn't even bother to put a fake smile to my face.
"Oh, hi Jonna", I muttered walking reluctantly closer.
"You are the last person I thought I see here," she said. And you are the last person I'd want to see here, I thought.  And then she hugged me. Not for a long though, because I pulled back as soon as I could. Why she'd always had to hug, we weren't even friends.

"I'd say nice to meet you, but it's really not", I said, smiling sarcastically. Okay, that was a bit mean. She hadn't actually done anything to me but been nice. However, she was Jonny's ex and I was in a bad mood so I had the right to be mad.
Ellie von B.
Ellie von B.
Vuokraaja

Viesti  Jonna S. 12.10.17 21:12

Wow. She's pissed. Great.
"Have you heard from Jonathan lately ? I bet you haven't." I looked at Ellie with a frown on my face. I had to act like I was sad. Or disappointed in him. "He got beaten up last night. After the fight he texted me" I wanted to see how this would effect Ellie. I wanted to see her break down. I wanted her to cry in front of me. I wanted her to believe I was more important to Jonathan than her.

"And yes, he told me about your, how do I put this... incident... But I believe you Ellie, I really do" I tried to sound convincing. I needed her to believe me. "Why on Earth you would ever do that. Jonathan has told so much about you. And that doesn't sound something you would do" I looked straight into her icy blue eyes.

Tallin ulkopuolinen

Viesti  Ellie von B. 12.10.17 21:33

Why was she thinking I hadn't heard from Jonathan. I was just about to argue, when she revealed that he had been in a fight. Oh my god, I think that could have been my fault. After all, I texted him I had kissed another man. Hopefully he was alright. I just stared at Jonna exposing no emotions. I didn't trust this woman one bit.

Anger started to built up in my mind when Jonna said that my boyfriend had told about the night at the club. Now I was really pissed, at her and at him. I couldn't believe that Jonathan would run straight back to his ex's arms.
"I can't believe he told you," I said quietly, more to myself. Jonny would never do that to me. Although I wasn't so sure about that anymore. Due to the recent events, Jonny had a motive to take revenge. The thought of me ruining everything came to my mind again.
"And I don't believe you," I was now speaking louder. This whole thing was so shady. Why Jonna suddenly showed up out of nowhere every now an then, hugging and trying to be frienly, then fishing for information about our relationship. It was none of her business and I didn't even want to be her friend.

"I don't believe that you care about me at all", I said with disgusted smile. "Are you trying to get back together with Jonny or something. You are so pathetic." I felt I could slap her across her face if she was to say another word.
Ellie von B.
Ellie von B.
Vuokraaja

Viesti  Jonna S. 12.10.17 21:40

Well.. Not what I had planned, but at least she's reeeeally mad. Perfect.
"No, not at all! Listen. I know how much Jonathan cares about you. And I care about him, so I'm not trying to sabotage your relationship with him. I just want him to be happy. If he's happy with you, I'm happy" I smiled slightly. "To be honest, I don't like you that much either, but for Jonathan I'm willing to try being your acquaintance, friend perhaps." Now I just wait for the perfect moment to tell her about the kiss. My inner Devil laughed really loudly. Let's see what kind of storm is heading this way.

Tallin ulkopuolinen

Viesti  Ellie von B. 12.10.17 21:46

It felt kind of good when she said that he cared about me, but I still didn't believe that she was just trying to be friendly. At this point, I was almost certain that she was trying to sabotage everything.
"What if you just stay the hell away from us", I was almost screaming at this point. I didn't want to see her face ever again, but I guess I didn't have a choice since she was practically everywhere. I had a feeling I would be seeing her a lot more from now on.

"We don't need to be friends nor even acquaintances," I stated and turned my back to her. I needed to get away from her, even if I had to take a longer route home.
Ellie von B.
Ellie von B.
Vuokraaja

Viesti  Jonna S. 12.10.17 21:53

"Look... You say that I should stay away from you. Jonathan thinks differently..." here we go. Now or never. "I think you should know something." at glanced at the trees around us. I took a deep breath and took one step away from Ellie. In case she tries to hit me. You never know. Crazy little brat.

"Jonathan kissed me.  I was keeping him company last night. At the bar. I didn't see it coming. He just.. did it.. I'm so sorry Ellie.." and the storm is here. "I kept telling him that he crossed the line. He wouldn't shut up about some kind of revenge, I'm so, so, so sorry..." I turned my face down. I didn't want her to see me smiling.

Tallin ulkopuolinen

Viesti  Ellie von B. 12.10.17 22:08

I stopped and turned back to Jonna, looking annoyed. What lies she would feed me next? I noticed her stepping away cautiously and it made me wonder if she had done something. My suspicions turned out to be completely opposite when she revealed a kiss between her and Jonathan.
"What?" I said astonished. Quickly I yet recovered and restored my pokerface, but inside I was hurt. So this was how Jonathan must have felt when he saw me and Mikael. But I didn't know he was going to avenge, I thought he was better than that.

"Oh really? Well, you must have loved it. Finally getting the attention you always wanted. Maybe you two should be together then", I snapped turning my hurt into anger. "Please, don't ever talk to me again."
After those words I turned my back at her and started running. I felt tears running down my face but I didn't care. I just had to run.
Ellie von B.
Ellie von B.
Vuokraaja

Viesti  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Takaisin alkuun

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:
Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa